Iframe/embedded videos not displaying in Workshop activities when added to phase instruction section.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Create a Workshop Activity
2. Grab Iframe/embed code from any youtube video.
this was one used for testing: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ruNrdmjcNTc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
3. Navigate to the submission or Assessment settings section and click on the html (</>) button on the atto text editor under “instructions for submissions”.
4. Add the iframe code and then save changes at the bottom
5. View the workshop and change the phase so you are viewing phase where you added video
When viewing the instructions for submission section, video is not displaying (see screenshot here: https://www.screencast.com/t/4juo0lo0
However, if you edit the workshop and navigate back to the submission instruction text editor box, the video is displaying correctly and can be viewed (see screenshot here: https://www.screencast.com/t/ZJOfB5clX
Video to display normally in workshop instruction phase area as it does in text editor box in the settings.
ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION NOTES
Not working in version 3.6.3 as well.