Affects Version/s: 3.6.6
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Assignment (2.2)
Currently previous assignment attempt files can only be accessed via editing an individual students grade and then selecting previous attempt. If the download all assignments also incorporated previous attempts, this would enable analysis of submitted assignments /archiving.
- create a course with an assignment with multiple attempts
- have student test account(s) upload a file(s)
- as the teacher click grade the assignment and allow re-attempt.
- as the student re-upload a replacement file.
- as teacher "Download all assignments as a zip" & save the .ZIP somewhere (may need to have "Download submissions in folders" ticked on Submissions view page)
WHAT I EXPECT
- All attempts from each student's files are correctly located in a subfolder within the .ZIP
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS
- Only the last attempts file are found in the zip folder