We have seen cases where users of H5P who have had versions prior to 1.20, language strings were camelCase, whereas in 1.20.0 (H5P) this was moved to amos compatible lower-case only language strings.
The impact to this, breaks language packs as the LMS is expecting exact matches
This was found in the language pack file: h5p.php
The fix, to not only handle the case change, We found that here:
On lines 144 we add:
Where now, the checks is against mixed case language strings, and then returns the mixed case string (and updates the existing string with the new name).
on line 171 where:
Adds and additional check against unnecessary DB updates – if the local is empty don't run the update.