Affects Version/s: 3.7.3, 3.8, 3.9
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_37_STABLE, MOODLE_38_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE
This was detected while trying to reproduce some problems @
- Given you are a teacher in a course (A) and member of a group in the course.
- Given you are a student in another course (B).
- Given you go to course B calendar*
- Given you click the New Event button.
- The option to create event and group events in course B are available, and they shouldn't.
- If you try to save the course event an "ugly" (nopermissiontoupdatecalendar) error is shown.
- you shouldn't be able to create that event. Modal UI should dynamically allow only correct combinations.
- in case previous point is impossible to achieve, the error shouldn't be "ugly" and, instead, show a proper message to the user explaining why that combination is not allowed.
That's it. Ciao
* Both if you go to the calendar from your dashboard and then pick course B. Or if you got to the calendar from course B main page.