This issue has been detected by Isabel Renedo Rouco and David.
- Create a glossary with comments enabled.
- Add some entries (more than one) that can be auto-linked. I.e. entry1 and entry2
- Enabled the glossary link filter.
- This can be done using the app or the web:
- Enter into the comments of one entry.
- Enter text naming two autolinked entries with an space between. I.e. "entry1 entry2.
- On website they are displayed with the space in between and linking both entries.
- On the app (3.8 onwards):
- Pull to refresh to get the entry with the filter.
- You'll see the two entries linked but without the space between: "entry1entry2".
This also happens with comments on database, on blog comments.