This issue is found on our Moodle instance, and a test MoodleCloud.com site.
- We have a library of courses to import from Biz Library.
- I have downloaded a sample of courses, I have excel sheets with metadata and launch URLs.
- I also have the AICC packages with .au .crs .cst .des files.
- I can share the relevant files privately.
I believe I have the appropriate plugin settings enabled.
- Enable direct AICC URL = ON
- Enable external AICC HACP = ON
When adding the launch URL in the SCORM package URL an error is thrown.
We are on Moodle 3.4.2+ (Build: 20180405). I know we need to update. I've listed the affects version as the oldest available. I understand if that means no support is available or this ticket can't be addressed, but any help would be appreciated.
However, this was also found to occur on MoodleCloud site with Moodle 3.7.3 (Build: 20191111).
Invalid URL specified. Debug message:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 14:32:52 GMT
X-Cache: Error from cloudfront
Via: 1.1 824fe21e467658628899bdd8725649ee.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)