Affects Version/s: 3.8
Fix Version/s: None
Edit the file /theme/boost/config.php comment out the last line, i.e: // $THEME->iconsystem = \core\output\icon_system::FONTAWESOME; Visit a forum with grading enabled (whiole forum grading set to point or scale) Click 'grade users' Confirm that the breadcrumbs show Confirm that the user selector icons show
- Edit the file /theme/boost/config.php
- comment out the last line, i.e:
- Visit a forum with grading enabled (whiole forum grading set to point or scale)
- Click 'grade users'
- Confirm that the breadcrumbs show
- Confirm that the user selector icons show
When $THEME->iconsystem is commented out we still have a couple of missing icons.
The Breadcrumbs at the top of the grading interface & the user navigation buttons are missing fallback images.
We should add these in to lib/classes/output/icon_system_fontawesome.php and provide the png's & svg's where applicable.
See attached screenshot to see what this MDL is describing.