Moodle
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-6750

change_password.php produces JS error.

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.6.2
    • Fix Version/s: 1.6.3, 1.7
    • Component/s: Administration
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      all
    • Affected Branches:
      MOODLE_16_STABLE
    • Fixed Branches:
      MOODLE_16_STABLE, MOODLE_17_STABLE
    • Rank:
      28214

      Description

      The User change password page (change_password.php) produces a JS error: "document.form.password has no properties". I suppose the error is produced by the JS focus function because the field "password" has been taken out of the form.

        Activity

        Hide
        Martin Dougiamas added a comment -

        Fixed (I removed the focus completely)

        Show
        Martin Dougiamas added a comment - Fixed (I removed the focus completely)
        Hide
        Nicolas Martignoni added a comment -

        When loading the change_password.php script, I get only half of the page (until Username : xxxxx) and nothing afterwards (no other fields).

        The source reveals that the rest of the HTML code is not there.

        Show
        Nicolas Martignoni added a comment - When loading the change_password.php script, I get only half of the page (until Username : xxxxx) and nothing afterwards (no other fields). The source reveals that the rest of the HTML code is not there.
        Hide
        Petr Škoda added a comment -

        1.7 problem should be fixed in cvs now

        Show
        Petr Škoda added a comment - 1.7 problem should be fixed in cvs now
        Hide
        Nicolas Martignoni added a comment -

        Verified, closing. Thanks!

        Show
        Nicolas Martignoni added a comment - Verified, closing. Thanks!

          People

          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: