In the database activity participants can add entries although the availability date is in the future.
How to reproduce:
- Log in as teacher
- Create database activity instance
- Create sample field(s) and template(s)
- Activate the availability settings and set the 'available from' date to a future date.
- Log out.
- Log in as student
- Open the database activity
- Although a message is displayed that this activity is only available from a future date, you will find the function "Add entry" behind the cogwheel symbol in the upper right corner.
- Add an entry. You cannot see it as a student (list/single view are not shown), but it will be saved and as a teacher you can view it.