The Error writing to database is displayed when adding an example submission for the mod_workshop activity.
- Create a course.
- Turn editing on.
- Add a Workshop activity.
- name: Workshop activity
- description: Testing
- Submission settings: Instructions for submission: Submit testing....
- Submission settings: Submission type: (only) File attachment
- Example submissions: Use examples: ticked/enable.
- Save the Workshop settings and view the activity.
- Click the "Setup phase" / Edit assessment form" link.
- Aspect 1: Description: Test123.
- Click "Save and preview".
- For Aspect 1: Test 123
- Grade for Aspect 1: 10 / 10
- Comment for Aspect 1: Testing comments.
- Click "Back to editing form".
- Click "Save and close".
- Visit back the Workshop activity and ensure that the Setup phase has green tick for the following:
- Set the workshop description
- Provide instructions for submission
- Edit assessment form
- Click the "Add example submission" button to add a submission.
- Title: s1.
- Attachment: upload any file
- Click "Save changes".
Error message displayed is displayed. Please refer to the attachments.