You need a course with at least 2 students in it
Requirements You need a course with at least 2 students in it Test 1 Log in as admin Go to the course and then go to the participants page View source of the page (usually ctrl+u) Copy the source Visit https://validator.w3.org/nu/ Set the check by field to 'text input' and replace the content of the text editor with what you copied on step 4 Press the 'check' button Press the 'message filtering' button Verify that you don't see any errors except the followings (they are fixed in other issues): Stray end tag input (1 occurrence only) Element img is missing required attribute alt. Bad value presentation for attribute role on element img Duplicate attribute id. (2 occurrences)
- Log in as admin
- Go to the course and then go to the participants page
- View source of the page (usually ctrl+u)
- Copy the source
- Visit https://validator.w3.org/nu/
- Set the check by field to 'text input' and replace the content of the text editor with what you copied on step 4
- Press the 'check' button
- Press the 'message filtering' button
- Verify that you don't see any errors except the followings (they are fixed in other issues):
- Stray end tag input (1 occurrence only)
- Element img is missing required attribute alt.
- Bad value presentation for attribute role on element img
- Duplicate attribute id. (2 occurrences)
International 3.9 - Sprint 8
At the bottom of the table there is a dropdown menu. If you press the down arrow, it will automatically open a dialogue window for "Send message to 1 person".--> Deferred to MDL-68378 Missing form label. See Fig. 9.01--> false positive
- Errors were found using W3C Nu Validation Service and filtered to indicate WCAG errors only.
- The First name and surname links (A - Z) do not make sense out of context. There are links with the same title text such as "Edit enrolment" and "Unenroll", each pointing to a different location.
Abbreviations such as "mins" and "Docs" are not fully explained. Even well-known abbreviations need to either be expanded on the first use on a page or that a link to a glossary or list of terms be provided--> left out for now
- On Input:
3.2.2 Changing the setting of any user interface component does not automatically cause a change of context unless the user has been advised of the behaviour before using the component
- Labels or Instructions:
3.3.2 Labels or instructions are provided when content requires user input
4.1.1 In content implemented using markup languages, elements have complete start and end tags, elements are nested according to their specifications, elements do not contain duplicate attributes, and any IDs are unique, except where the specifications allow these features.
Note: Start and end tags that are missing a critical character in their formation, such as a closing angle bracket or a mismatched attribute value quotation mark are not complete.
- Link Purpose (Link Only):
2.4.9 A mechanism is available to allow the purpose of each link to be identified from link text alone, except where the purpose of the link would be ambiguous to users in general.
3.1.4 A mechanism for identifying the expanded form or meaning of abbreviations is available.