Affects Version/s: 3.7.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: HTML Editor (Atto)
Using Google Chrome, when deleting the space in-between paragraphs the Atto HTML editor, the html shows the font size being reduced.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Use Google Chrome
2. Under Site Administration>Manage Courses and Categories> Create course
3. Give course shortname and fullname and navigate to course page
4. Turn editing on and create a new activity
5. Select an Assignment
6. Give Assginment name
7. In text editor, write a praragraph
8. Press enter and write a second paragraph
9. Check HTML to ensure that HTML is not being reduced.
10. Delete the space between the paragraphs to combine them.
Check HTML again and see that now HTML has been added that reduces the font size.
Deleting the space between paragraphs in a text editor reduces the font size when using Google Chrome.
Font size should remain the same when combining paragraphs.
Core: https://core2-sandbox.mrooms.net/mod/assign/view.php?id=8262 (<span style="font-size: 1rem;">)
https://core2next-sandbox.mrooms.net/mod/assign/view.php?id=2400 (<span style="font-size: 0.9375rem;">)
Prev: https://ceprev-sandbox.mrooms.net/mod/assign/view.php?id=1650 (<span style="font-size: 0.9375rem;">)
Core2next link has additional tests between Atto vs Tiny MCE
ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION NOTES
This does not seem to happen in other browsers or text editors, tested with Internet Explorer and Firefox along with Tiny MCE.
Chrome: Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Internet Explorer: 11.1304.17134.0