Affects Version/s: 3.8.2
Fix Version/s: None
How to reproduce it:
- Create a new label activity
- Embed any video on it
- "Log in as" a specific course participant
- The video will not be displayed
Original message by David Cardiff
when you are logged in as an admin and go to view course content as a user, embedded videos fail to load.
This is happening on a client site so I cannot provide links, but I was able to re-create the issue on my own local site.
To do this with the exact user setup used -
Create a course > Add a 'Label' activity > Set the format as 'Workplace list' > Embed a video.
Viewing the content as an actual signed in user seems to work fine, but if you are an administrator wanting to view the site as a test user, the embedded video/s do not display.
1) Logged in as admin
2) Admin logged in as test user - No embedded videos displaying.
3) Inspect element 1
4) Inspect page element 2 (no details of embedded video showing in editor.