There is a bug in "Upcoming events" -block with the new "Expect completed on" setting.
When you complete an activity that states "N-activity should be completed on Tomorrow, 12:24 PM" this reminder doesn't dissappear from "upcoming events" -block as it should.
Steps to repeat:
1. Create f.ex. assignment-activity A on the course. In assignment settings under "Activity completion" user following settings:
- Show activity as complete when conditions are met
- Student must view this activity to complete it
- Expect completed on: set date to next day
2. Add user to the course
3. Log in as user
4. On your Dashboard add "upcoming events"-block to it and notice that it states "assignment A should be completed on tomorrow HH:MM".
5. Open Assignment A as a student -> return to course main page and notice how it has been marked as complete for you.
6. Return to your Dashboard and check "upcoming events"-block, it still states "assignment A should be completed on tomorrow".