Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Create a test course,'course1'.
- Go to Site administration > Courses > Backups > Automated backup setup.
- Ensure under Automated backup setup, Active (backup_auto_active) is set to Enabled.
- Ensure under Automated backup setup, Skip courses not modified since previous backup (backup_auto_skip_modif_prev) is checked (enabled).
- In your site's wwwroot, run: php admin/cli/automated_backups.php
Expected result: The backup runs to completion, and includes the following in the output: "Backing up coursexx...".
Actual result: "Backing up coursexx" is not reflected in the output.