Using Windows 10, Firefox 76.0.1 and Chrome 76.0.3809.100 (Build officiel) (32 bits)
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as admin and go to Experimental settings and enable Drag and drop upload of text/links.
- Log in as a teacher, go to a course and turn editing on.
- Try selecting some text and dragging it to the course page.
- Try selecting a link and dragging it to the course page.
- For text, you are asked if you wish to add a label or create a page resource.
- For a link, a URL resource is created with the link correctly filled in.
- When dragging text from a PDF or from Firefox into Chrome, it proposes to create a link.
- When dragging a link, the URL resource is created but the link is not filled in, only http://