Affects Version/s: 3.7.7, 3.8.4, 3.9, 3.10.3, 3.11
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_310_STABLE, MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_37_STABLE, MOODLE_38_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE
Looks like I could find a way that will help to replicate
MDL-67225. A very minor bug. Also it affects assignments.
Here are steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a new Moodle instance.
- Create a user.
- Create a course.
- Create an assignment with due date enabled (eg on 5 June).
- Add calendar block to the course.
- Enroll the user to the course with student role.
- Create group1.
- Add group override for the group1 and set due date on 10 June.
- Set the group1 for the user.
- Open a new tab in incognito mode and login as the user.
- Confirm that calendar shows an event on 10 June.
- As an admin create group2.
- Add group override for the group2 and set due date on 15 June.
- Set the group2 for the user and remove group1.
- In the user tab refresh the page and confirm, that the calendar doesn't show any of these events.
- Re-login OR purging caches fixes the issue.
This happens because `$USER->groupmember` is cached during the session, so new groupis is not being picked up here: