Status: Waiting for peer review
Affects Version/s: 3.8.3, 3.9.3, 3.10, 4.0
Fix Version/s: None
The Workshop activity skips the scheduled allocation step when the activity availability is set to automatically switch to next phase after the submissions deadline.
To replicate, you will need to:
- Have a course with instructor and student(s)
- Create a basic workshop activity with the minimum requirements
- In Availability setting, specify a Submissions deadline and check the box for "Switch to the next phase after the submissions deadline"
- Complete the Setup phase and go to the Submission phase and Schedule to allocation submissions.
- Student(s) to submit something.
At the deadline, Submission phase changes to Assessment phase, but no submissions have been allocated.