I was trying to understand how to create H5P content via the "Content bank" and I felt a bit lost when I opened this screen because:
- The Add button is sort of disabled, there is an alt tooltip displayed (only if you stay for more than one second not trying to click) indicating "No content types available"
- If you are not familiar with the H5P terminology (admins won't be) this is not helping
- The "Moodle Docs for this page" is not helpful as well because it does not indicate a clear way to add the content types
- Maybe it should be better to display a nice message indicating what to do, including a link to manually launch the tasks (if the path to the PHP CLI is installed), etc...
- Ideally, it should include a button "Install all available content types" (it could be one of the options of the Add button displayed only if there are not content types)