Embedded Moodle H5P doesn't save grades to grader report.
Steps to repeat:
1. Create a new H5P activity to course H5P content bank with one question.
2. Add new H5P activity to the course and select this newly created H5P from H5P content bank, either alias or copy, it doesn't matter. Allow embed-code.
3. Copy the H5P embed code from this H5P-activity.
4. Add this embed code to section 1.
5. As as student answer to this embedded H5P and proceed to the H5P summary page to see your points.
6. Now check grader report as student and a teacher and notice that nothing have been saved.
with H5P-plugin grades are saved but not with Moodle core h5p.