When creating an H5P activity, the teacher could choose between latest or first attempt, highest grade or average grade grading methods. For all the gradings method in the 'My attempts' view the student can see a overview information about the attempt that is the chosen one; except for the 'average' grading method. That's because in this case there's no an specif attempt chosen. But the student didn't need to know what was the grading method and why the overview information is not there.
Would be good to add information for the user to understand why the overview is not there, or to give the overview in a different way.
Steps to reproduce:
- As a teacher create a new H5P activity.
- Attempt options > Grading method = Average grade.
- As a student open the H5P activity and submit it.
- Go to 'View my attempts' link in the right top corner.
- Check that there's only the 'All user attempts' information table.
Attached a 'Highest attempt' grading method activity view to see the difference.