Affects Version/s: 3.8.3, 3.9.3, 3.10, 3.11, 4.0
Login as admin Create two new users Create a new course Enrol both new users as students in the new course Go to the course homepage Add an assignment activity Press View all submissions Press the Surname link in the table header to order by surname Confirm "Ascending" sort icon is shown after Surname link Press the Surname link again Confirm "Descending" sort icon is now shown Confirm sorting by other columns shows "Ascending" / "Descending" sort icon appropriately
- Login as admin
- Create two new users
- Create a new course
- Enrol both new users as students in the new course
- Go to the course homepage
- Add an assignment activity
- Press View all submissions
- Press the Surname link in the table header to order by surname
- Confirm "Ascending" sort icon is shown after Surname link
- Press the Surname link again
- Confirm "Descending" sort icon is now shown
- Confirm sorting by other columns shows "Ascending" / "Descending" sort icon appropriately
Affected Branches:MOODLE_310_STABLE, MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_38_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE
Fixed Branches:MOODLE_310_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE
Pull from Repository:
Pull 3.9 Branch:
Pull 3.10 Branch:
Pull Master Branch:
Pull Master Diff URL:
- Create an assignment that accepts online text and has "Require students to click the submit button" set to Yes.
- Log in using a few student accounts and create an assignment submission. Have some submissions remain in draft.
- Log in as a teacher.
- View all submissions.
- Make sure to "Reset table preferences" just in case.
- On the assignment grading table, sort the users by Surname.
- The users will be sorted by Surname in descending order.
- The icon indicating descending sort order should appear beside the Surname.
- The icon indicating descending sort order does not appear right away beside the Surname. You have to click it again so the primary sort indicator would show up.