First, I would like to say thank you so much for what you do! I teach chemistry and your team has been instrumental in helping me to create engaging and interactive content online. My goal is to include symbols and equations in H5P content.
1. Before upgrading to Moodle 3.9+, only mod_hvp was available. I uploaded the MathDisplay library 1.0.5 and was able to inlcude symbols and equations through LaTeX in Course Presentation text, multiple choice, drag and drop, etc (I have not been able to use mhchem as I am in other parts of Moodle, however) After upgrading to Moodle 3.9+, both mod_hvp and mod_h5pactivity (through the Content Bank) are available. The mod_hvp works as before, however, when I try LaTeX in mod_h5pactivity, it does not work/display. I've tried this in the course and site Content banks with no luck. Thank you in advance for your help.
2. Moodle version: Moodle 3.9+ (Build: 20200618)
3. Form: Desktop
4. Browser: Firefox 78.0.2
5. H5P versions: mod_h5pactivity (2020061500) and mod_hvp (2020020500)
6. Course Presentation 1.21.7
7. Any browser errors?: No browswer console errors
8. Any PHP error?: No PHP errors
9. Any screenshots to include?: No screenshots to include
10. Any changes to Moodle?: upgraded to Moodle 3.9+ which made Content bank and mod_h5pactivity available for the first time
11. Any changes to the browser?: No updates to the browser that I am using (Firefox)
H5P framework v1.24 (h5plib_v124)
I checked filters and they are set to display LaTeX