Affects Version/s: 3.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
From the user POV there are some errors on the settings of the scorm size under appearance header:
- Both are set to be PARAM_INT but admit chars.
- WS only sends the integer part.
- Wiki doc should be moved to the interface. It assumes integer less than 100 is % and greater are pixels.
- There are more available css size units that are not checked.
- Only 5 chars per field are allowed so 1024px is not allowed.
IMO, the interface should allow to switch from relative to fixed values (ie. with a toggle) and then only admit a number. The WS should inform that as well. If the toggle is missing, then the field description should explain what happens, and should not allow chars, only numbers. Also this can be solved with JS, adding % or px at the right of the field when <= 100 or > 100.