When looking at the activities/resources linked to a tag, multilang content is not applied, so you see the whole string of multiple languages.
Steps to re-produce:
- Make sure multilang filter is enabled
- Go to a course
- Add a label
- Edit the HTML in the editor and add the following as the label HTML:
- <span lang="en" class="multilang">English Content</span><span lang="nl" class="multilang">Dutch Content</span>
- Add the tag "test" to the label and save
- Go to moodlesite/tag/index.php
- Search for your "test" tag or click on it if it's there already
- Under "Activities and Resources" you should see your label, without the multilang applied: "English ContentDutch Content"