The value for the quiz setting Or all available attempts completed setting gets lost when a teacher edit/saves the activity when a student has already completed it.
- Create a course.
- Enrol two students.
- Turn editing on.
- Add a Quiz activity.
- Grade to pass: 5
- Attempts allowed: 1
- Completion tracking: Show activity as complete when conditions are met
- Student must view this activity to complete it: ticked
- Student must receive a grade to complete this activity: ticked
- Require passing grade: ticked
- Or all available attempts completed: ticked
- Save the activity and add a true/false question onto it.
- Log in as one of the students.
- Take the quiz and make sure you submit the correct answer. The completion for the activity should be ticked on the course contents page.
- Log back as the teacher/admin.
- Edit the Quiz setting and check that the "Or all available attempts completed" is ticked.
- Save the Quiz setting, without changing anything.
- Edit the Quiz setting again. Check the value for "Or all available attempts completed".
Result: The setting is now unticked/disabled.