Affects Version/s: 3.5.13, 3.7.7, 3.8.4, 3.9.1
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_35_STABLE, MOODLE_37_STABLE, MOODLE_38_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE
The pop-up scorm window is not appearing on focus when the user exit from the launching page and try to enter in another SCORM package using Firefox. When the scorm window is minimized and the user try to open another scorm package the scorm package is opened "silently" in the already opened pop-up window scorm player and the user can't see that.
Compared to Google Chrome the user can open scorm package, minimize the scorm player pop-up window and navigate to another scorm package on the launching page. After that the pop-up window will appear again in front of the other windows on focus. The same effect is desired on Firefox.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Moodle from Firefox.
2. Create a coruse with multiple SCORM packages with option "New window".
3. Open a SCORM package.
4. Minimize the SCORM pop-up window player.
5. Go to the launching page and click on the course name in the breadcrumbs to visit the course page.
6. Try to open another scorm package and observe that the window stays minimized and the scorm package is opened in the already-opened window without making the window on focus like on Google Chrome.