I have a situation related to uploading large files with Google Drive Plugin, > 200MB. The Google Drive plugin / mod does not work well with large files.
I have the plugin configured as External (Only Links stored in Moodle), however when loading the plugin try to download the file. As the file is very large, a failure occurs.
Shouldn't the plug-in store just the link?
What is the need to download?
Is there a possibility to change the code so as not to download it?
I await reply. Thank you.
The file cannot be read. The file does not exist or there are permission problems.
Error code: storedfilecannotread
- line 489 de /lib/filestorage/file_system.php: file_exception lançada
- line 348 de /lib/filestorage/file_system_filedir.php: chamada para file_system- & gt; validate_hash_and_file_size ()
- line 1794 de /lib/filestorage/fpile: chamada para file_system_filedir- & gt; add_file_from_path ()
- line 1323 de /lib/filestorage/file_storage.php: chamada para file_storage- & gt; add_file_to_pool ()
- line 1373 de /repository/lib.php: call to file_storage- & gt; )
- line 324 de /repository/repository_ajax.php: chamada ao repositório :: move_to_filepool ()