There seems to be an issue with User outline report where even though a user has made attempts to a lesson activity the reports show "No attempts have been made on this lesson".
This only happens if the lesson has "Grade Type" set as "None"
- Setup a test course.
- Add a lesson activity to the course, make sure lesson has "Grade" set to "None".
- Add a content page to the lesson. Under "Content 1" set "Jump" as "End of lesson".
- Enroll a user to the course as student.
- Login as the Enrolled Student
- Open and complete the lesson.
- Login as admin
- Go to course participant's page
- Click on the student to go to their profile page.
- View the user outline report under reports.
Expected Behavior : The lesson must have "Completed" as it's remark
Observed Behavior : The lesson has "No attempts have been made to this lesson" as it's remark.