Affects Version/s: 3.9.2
Fix Version/s: None
The Grade User page in the Forum activity isn't showing the last line or the View Discussion link of a user’s posts, if they have enough posts that require you to scroll down to view.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a forum in a course. In the Forum Settings, navigate to the Whole forum grading settings section and select “point”, and one of the advanced grading options (Marking guide or Rubric). All other settings can be defaults.
2. Create/setup the advanced grading form (forum administration > advanced grading > Define (marking guide/Rubric). Nothing specific needs to be added, just make sure the form is setup and made available for use.
3. As an administrator/teacher add 5 or 6 new discussion topics to the forum. Enough discussion need to be created that when grading the users posts the page scrolls. In testing 5 or 6 worked.
4. Add a student to the course and “loginas” the student.
5. Reply to each of the discussion topics created in step 3.
6. Log back in as an admin/teacher and click on the “grade users” button in the forum.
7. Be sure to grade the student used in steps 4 and 5 above.
8. Scroll down to view the last discussion/post listed. (Be sure you created enough discussions in part 3 so that the grading interface requires scrolling to view the last post/discussion)
Notice that the “view discussion” button isn’t displaying/cutoff, and in some instances the last line of a user’s post is also cut off. There is no way to scroll down further on the page to view the missing items.
Screenshot of missing “view discussion” button when scrolled all the way to the last post/discussion for a user https://www.screencast.com/t/U5m0QseUaIs
When grading a user’s posts, all posts and “view discussion” button should be viewable.
Was tested and replicated in 3.9.2, 3.8.3, and 3.8.2