Affects Version/s: 3.8.5, 4.0
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_38_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE
The Quiz Results Statistics page is broken if there is an attempt that uses Drag and Drop Onto Image question.
Moodle: 2021052500.14 | 4.0dev (Build: 20200918)
1. Create a course and enrol a student.
2. Turn editing on.
3. Add a Quiz activity.
4. Edit the quiz and add a question:
- Question type: Drag and drop onto image
- Name: My D&D onto image question
- Question text: The engineer is preparing to draw the plan. What are the steps (in order) that needs to be completed?
- Upload a background image: Any image type.
- Shuffle drag items each time question is attempted: Ticked
- Draggable item 1, type: Draggable text, text: Gather the necessary materials
- Draggable item 2, type: Draggable text, text: Get previous sketches
- Multiple tries, Penalty for each incorrect try: 100%
5. As a student log in and attempt the quiz.
6. Do not answer the question, just click Finish attempt... and click Submit all and finish.
7. As teacher/admin go to the Quiz activity. Click Results / Statistics.