while testing the integrated HP5 feature, we stumbled over the following issue.
If a user uploads an H5P content type with libraries not installed in Moodle, the content type will be added (after showing a warning) to the content bank though.
We think that content requiring missing content types should not be added and listed in the content bank to keep the content bank clear und usable.
- Either you've got a system with all H5P content types already downloaded by using the scheduled task or you've got a system where none of the content types are downloaded yet.
- Having a course (Course 1) with one teacher enroled (Teacher)
Steps to reproduce:
(Only necessary all content types are downloaded with the scheduled task already):
- Login as admin
- Go to the page "Manage H5P content types" (/h5p/libraries.php)
- Delete the content type "Arithmetic Quiz"
- Login as Teacher
- Go to Course 1
- Open the content bank
- Click on button "Upload"
- Add the attached H5P file for "Arithmetic Quiz"
- Click "Save changes"
- See the warning
- Click on button "Close"
- See that the content is added to the content bank although it cannot be used due to missing installed libraries