If the rank setting is enabled for the overview report and you view the report, logged in as a student accessing the report by selecting grades button from the user menu (This is the menu in the top right of the screen, shown on every page)
The rank is displayed correctly, but the size of the class is always 0. The 0 should be replaced by the number of students in the course.
If on this screen you click on the course in question and look at the ranks on the user report for that course, most notably the totals at the bottom, the rank is displayed correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a course, with at least 1 student, and one assignment.
- Ensure the student has a mark for that assignment.
- Navigate to the course grade settings page for that course.
- Select show for the rank option under the Overview Report Section.
- Log in as the student, and select the grades button from the user drop down menu.
- The rank will be displayed over 0.