It is likely that during the testing of the frontend issues that locations utilise the old navigation will be found, using this knowledge and further investigation these calls should be replaced with the appropriate & equivalent call to the new navigation.
|Stories to come
- Both Primary & Secondary navigations are implemented within theme_boost
- theme_boost Matches the Moodle 4.0 navigation prototype
- theme_classic remains unchanged in terms of navigation
- Behat & PHPUnit tests continue to pass across browsers & themes
- Hamburger menu and nav drawer removed from Boost
- Cog icon / action menu removed from pages where secondary navigation now exists