The PDF notes made by the teacher in the file sent in the Assignment by the student lost their positioning and it is not possible to understand where the notes are.
It seems that when correcting the teacher "rotated" or turned the view of the file, but when downloading the corrected file, the text ended up being cut by scaling the page.
Steps to replicate:
1. Log in to the test user account.
2. Upload horizontal Pdf file in the activity.
3. Log in test teacher account.
4. Grade file.
5. File is rotated vertically.
6. Leave notes.
7. Save changes.
8. Log in again to test user account.
9. Feedback is validated on the platform visualizer.
10. Feedback file is downloaded, where evidence is cut.
Video explained step by step: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NSd6JABUwv27UpU6r3K0JgXblNnQe414/view?usp=sharing
Tested in Moodle 3.9.3 and Moodle 3.8.3
When download the anotated pdf of the teacher, the image at the pdf is viewed cut at horizontal view
the pdf turned or horizontal position dowloaded file should be viewed complete the image or content pdf.
This functionality works fine in Moodle 3.7.3 version
We have tested the same process on this version 3.7.3 and worked well.