Steps to reproduce:
- Login as teacher
- Go to a course
- Go to the content bank
- Add a H5P content element
- Go back to the course overview page
- Add a H5P activity
- Open the file picker
- Select the content bank repository
- Choose the H5P content element which you have just created
- As teacher, I would see that the "Create an alias/shortcut to the file" option is selected by default so that any future change of the content element within the content bank is reflected in the activity which I am about to create now.
- As admin, I would like to be able to make sure that the "Create an alias/shortcut to the file" option is selected by default so that teachers can't forget it and so that the content elements don't diverse from the content bank elements by default.
- As teacher, I have to see that the "Make a copy of the file" option is selected by default and I have to keep in mind again and again to change this setting when adding another H5P content element to an activity.
- As admin, I do not have any possibility to change this default. This will trigger many support cases of the type "Hey, I changed the H5P content element in the content bank, but the change does not show up in the activity! Can you please fix this bug?"
- will be (partly) resolved by
MDL-71059 Set the default returntype in repository_contentbank (Backport of MDL-70429)