Resolution: Not a bug
Affects Version/s: 3.9 regressions, 3.9.3, 3.9.4, 3.10, 3.10 regressions, 3.10.1
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Branches:MOODLE_310_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE
When using Content Bank with H5p, the "show solution" and "retry" buttons for "Question still appear even after being disabled.
- As an admin, navigate to a course or create a new one.
- Go to Content Bank
- Click Add>"question set"
- Fill in the minimum requirements (create at least one question, does not matter if multiple choice, true/false)
- Click on behavioural settings and uncheck enable "retry" button and enable "show solution" button
- Click on Settings for "check", "show solution" and "retry" and make both buttons "disabled" and save.
- Now go to Content Bank and click on your newly created question set.
- Click an answer and finish, the "show solution" and "retry" buttons still show.
- Go back to the course and add the H5P activity (not the interactive content) choose the activity you just created and save it.
- Login as a student and navigate to H5P, click answers and finish, you will notice the buttons still show for a student.
Any combination of the settings still result in the same issue of the buttons still displaying.
This is across all themes. This was tested on Moodle testing site: [https://sandbox.moodledemo.net/