- Not all elements in Boost appear to have rounded corners if $enable-rounded is set in SCSS:
- Search entries
- Navigation drawer
- Atto editor
- Content bank
- (Color picker)
- Some connected elements have little notches:
- File picker
- Some connected buttons
- Keyboard focus ring is not rounded for all elements (and appears to be a wrong color different to other focus rings)
Steps to recreate:
- Activate Boost as the default theme
- Set `$enable-rounded: true;` in the 'Raw-initial SCSS' field of the boost settings
- Go to Home and check if search field has rounded corners
- Go to Content bank and check if search field has rounded corners (check content area too ). Check if view mode buttons have notches.
- Go to Site administration / Appearance / Themes / Boost and check if color picker has rounded corners. Check if file picker has notches.
- Go to Calendar and check that keyboard focus ring is properly rounded for .custom-select dropdown but is not rounded for .btn-outline-secondary dropdown.
- Go to Private files, click on Add…, close the modal and check that Add…-button has focus ring that is not rounded and has wrong color.
- Go to any course and click and hold Turn editing on to check that .btn-primary has non-rounded and wrongly colors focus ring too.