- Import the attached Question Answer Alignment with feedback.xml
- Preview it and select all choices.
- Click 'Submit and finish'
- Resize the browser to a range of widths, from mobile to large desktop
This question is an extreme, contrived, example, but it demostrates serveral problems:
- The responsiveness is realy bad an narrow widths.
- And the allocation of width between the choice and feedback is weird.
- The medial player in the feedback is completely broken.
- There is an accessibiliy problem in the 'Washington' choice. On a large screen, a screen-mangifier user will never see the feedback and tick/cross way over on the right.
- Tick/cross icon overlaps with other things.
I think that, in almost every case, it would look nicer, and be simpler, if the feedback was on a separate line under the choice. (And, probably, put the tick/cross icon at the end of the choice.