If the scheduled task assignfeedback_editpdf\task\convert_submissions is disabled, quick graded assignments that only allow feedback (No Grade) will still appear in 'Requires grading' filter.
Steps to replicate:
- Go to Site administration>Server>Scheduled tasks and disable assignfeedback_editpdf\task\convert_submissions
- Create a new assignment activity, set 'Grade type' to 'No grade'
- Submit a file on behalf of the student (or logged in as the student)
- Tick the box to enable Quick grading
- Enter some text into the Feedback comments box then click 'Save all quick grading changes'
- Under Options>Filter select 'Requires grading'
The submission still appears under 'Requires grading' despite a feedback comment being left
The submission no longer appears under 'Requires grading'
- If the feedback is made via the grading screen (after clicking the 'Grade' button) then everything works as expected and the submission no longer appears under 'Requires grading'.
- If you manually run the assignfeedback_editpdf\task\convert_submissions task after submitting the assignment and then add the feedback comment via quickgrading, everything works as expected.
- If you have Grade type set to 'point' and leave a value grade as well as feedback via quickgrading, everything works as expected.