If a teacher accidentally misses entering one numerical grade for one criteria in an Assignment with a Grading Guide, the text in the "Feedback comments" section is wiped upon clicking "Save changes" or "Save and show next."
Video demonstration here:
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a course
- Add an assignment with a grading guide
- Grade a student in that assignment
- Enter grades for all but one criteria in the grading guide
- Enter text in the Feedback Comments section at the end
- Click Save changes
- Feedback comments are deleted (we use the default Atto editor, FYI)
We are on 3.8.4 but I don't see that as an option under "Affects Version."