In assignment grading when using marking workflow and rubric, the grades are displayed as integers.
MDL-69867 they were displayed with decimals.
Attached are screenshots of the grade in view submissions (mod/assign/view.php?id=xxx&action=grading), and marking workflow before and after
The student got a grade on 3.5 from 5. This is displayed in "View all submissions" as "3.50 / 5.00".
"Current grade in assignment" should display the grade as decimal. The grade was displayed as "3.5" before
"Current grade in assignment" displays the grade as "3 / 5" (integer, not decimal).
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Course
- Enrol a Student in the course.
- Create an Assignment in Course.
- Set "Grade" to "Point" and "Grading method" to "Rubric"
- Set "Use marking workflow" to "Yes".
- In "Advanced grading" define a rubric with at least two criteria.
- Submit an assignment.
- Open assignment and grade.
- Grade the student's submission using the rubric and change the Marking workflow state to "In review".
- Save changes.
- Confirm that decimals are shown in "Current grade in assignment".