As a user
I want to be able to collapse and expand sections
so I can focus on the section I'm working on
Users will be able to toggle sections to expand/collapse. The way to toggling will be an icon besides section title.
Collapsing and expanding sections won't affect section status in the course main content.
Prototype: No specific prototype for collapsing section, so linked to general prototype https://www.figma.com/file/OfCvqK069Oz6Fvqq2xcZWI/Create-a-course?node-id=6%3A0
Check the video attached for the desired effect of expand-collapse – as described in the screenshot above
- click on chevron : expand or collapse only
- click on title: goto + expand or collapse
- (optional) hover on the element : tooltip with expand or collapse
- When the section is collapsed, no activity will be shown.
- When the section is expanded, all activities except those with no title into the section will be shown.
- The title of a section is a link to the section in the main content. Clicking/tapping in the section title doesn’t expand/collapse the section.
- Beside the section title there is an icon to expand/collapse the section.
- Expanding and collapsing actions are available both via mouse and keyboard.
- By default all sections are collapsed except section 0.