As a user
I want to be able to collapse and expand all sections together
so I can see and hide the whole course, its resources and activities easily
Beside the course title in the course index there is a kebab menu with the options listed below:
- Collapse all: To collapse all sections from the course index in just one action.
- Expand all: To expand all sections from the course index in just one action.
(forget about 'Bulk edit' and 'Show labels' options for now)
- Mobile-view : https://www.figma.com/proto/OfCvqK069Oz6Fvqq2xcZWI/Create-a-course?node-id=3285%3A38308&viewport=689%2C91%2C0.11091632395982742&scaling=scale-down&page-id=1419%3A5793&hide-ui=1
- There is a new kebab menu beside the course title in the course index.
- Users could collapse all section in the course index together in one action using 'Collapse all'
- Users could expand all section in the course index together in one action using 'Expand all'
- Expanding and collapsing actions are available both via mouse and keyboard.
- When the section is collapsed, no activity will be shown.
- When the section is expanded, all activities except those with no title into the section will be shown.
- Collapsing and expanding sections won't affect section status in the course main content.