As a teacher
I want to be able to edit an activity from the course index
so I can change its settings
While editing mode is on, beside any activity title in the course index there is a kebab menu with the options listed below:
- Settings: links to activity edit settings form.
(forget about the rest of the menu options for now)
- For user with course editing permissions while editing mode is on, there is a new kebab menu beside any activity in the course index.
- User with no course editing permissions won't see any menu.
- For user with course editing permissions while editing mode is of won't see any menu.
- The 'Settings' option in the kebab menu is linked to activity edit settings form.
- Opening and closing kebab menu must be available both via mouse and keyboard.