As a teacher
I want to be able to add a new activity in the course index
and see in which position I am creating it
so I can add resources and activities for learners
and set the activity up easier
This option will create a new activity just below the current element, whatever the current element is a section or an activity.
- User needs permissions to add new activities.
- The new activity will be created below the current activity for activities, and in the first position of the section for sections.
- Activating the ‘Add a new activity’ option will show the Activity chooser as current behavior.
- Choosing an activity type in the activity chooser will end in a new activity settings form.
- While adding a new activity, a new ‘New xxx’ element will be shown in the course index to mark the location for the element, but it will not be saved till the user ‘Save changes’.
- Add the component to support create activity course state update