As a teacher
I want to be able to move an existing activity to another position in the same section
or to a different section
so I can order course content
This option will move the current activity to a different place in the same course.
- A modal should be shown for the user to choose the destination.
- User will see the whole structure of the course in the modal (similar to the course index)
- Selecting an activity or section will enable the ‘Move’ button.
- The activity’s new destination will be a position after the selected activity, or at the beginning of the selected section.
- All sections except the selected one (the source) will be collapsed.
- All labels will be shown in the modal. ‘(Untitled)’ will be shown for labels with empty title.
- Once the action is finished:
- The user stays in the same ‘source’ position.
- A toast notification will be shown once the action has been completed.
- The visibility of an activity could change when moving to a different section based on the visibility of the source and destination sections.
- Moving from visible to hidden section: 'Show on course page' -> 'Available but not shown on course page'
- Moving form hidden to visible section: 'Available but not shown on course page' -> 'Show on course page'
- "Move to" and "Copy to" modal component
- Add cm_move state actions