The Grading status when using Marking Workflow and Attempts reopened is set to "Automatically until pass" should be automatically reset to "Not Graded" when student has made a new submission.
Now the Grading status stays as "Released" until teacher changes it manually and saves the new attempt.
This is confusing to everyone.
- Create an assignment with Marking Workflow and Attempts reopened Automatically reopening until pass. Student should click button to submit.
- Submit assignment as Student
- Grade as Teacher, grade below pass, set Grading status to Released
- View assignment as Student: grade below pass, opened for new attempt, Grading status is Released
- Submit second attempt as Student
- View assignment as Student: submitted for grading, Grading status is Released (should be Not Marked)