- Create an assignment to which students submit audio files (this step is probably not necessary)
- In teacher role, download an audio file, then upload it to the feedback comment area using "Insert audio file" button in Atto. The file appears in the miniplayer. Grade and save the assignment with "Save and show next" button.
- Do the same for student 2. The uploaded files does not invoke the miniplayer and is inserted as a link.
- Refresh the page, and the file for student 2 displays in the miniplayer.
- Moodle 3.10.3+ build 20210416
- mariadb 10.5.9
- php 7.4.3 (all necessary extensions plus xsl)
- Atto (with font size, font color, background color, and correction marks plugin)
- Ubuntu 20.04