s a teacher
I want to be able to move an activity and see the change applied in the course index
so I don't need to reload the page to confirm the changes were properly applied.
Changes on course main content area:
- Add a new 'Move to' option to activity 'Edit' menú. This new 'Move to' option should behave in the same way as the current 'Move to' option when user clicks on 'Move resource' icon ( ): Opens a modal with a list of sections an positions to choose where to move the activity.
- Remove the option 'Move to' from the 'Move resource' icon ( ).
- The order of the sections is synchronized between Course index and course main content area.
- The order of the activities in each section is synchronized between Course index and course main content area.
- There is a new 'Move to' option in activity 'Edit' menu for all the activities. This option shows a modal where the user could choose where to move the activity (follow current behavior for 'Move to' activity option.
- When clicking on 'Move resource' icon ( ) is not opening any modal.
- User could still drag and drop activities using 'Move resource' icon ( )
- When an activity is moved to another position using the 'Move to' option acceptance criteria 1) and 2) should be consistent.